Monday, October 15, 2012

NEW ERA, NEW ME

2012 a new era started "Mr.Ford". I stopped using Slinkaz and started using my sir name. Slinkaz will always be apart of me and my life journey but it time to take life to an next level!!! "The year of Mr.Ford" This year so far was about pushing myself and doing new things to get me where I want to be in my career. I'm working on me, every area in my life. Fashion is my love I truly live for it. Am super passionate about modeling and I have been pushing for it for a while now and I truly feel something great is on its way!. Music and writing is also something am Super passionate about, I write all the time and got a few thing coming in the future. This year has been really amazing so far and each day am pushing for greatness. God willing what I want in life will happen I Just got to keep the faith and work hard for it all. There so much that I want to do and I will get it done, keep on watching my journey to Greatness. Am so grateful for all the love it mean nothing but the world. GREATNESS IS ON IT WAY!!!!!!! "New Era, New Me" be on that new new!!!!!!!! Keep pushing always!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment