Friday, March 25, 2011

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! FOR ME FOR VMAN MAGAZINE MODEL SEARCH

VMAN Magazine teamed up with Ford Models to do a casting for the next big  male model to put on the cover of  the magazine. The cover will be shot by "Steven Klein" and styled by  "Nicola Formichetti". I entered the contest a while back and they picked me as one of the entries.  If i won this would be the best thing to ever happen in my modeling career. Modeling isn't a joke to me it my life and this big break would be the best thing. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF ALL OF YALL COULD VOTE FOR ME!! Thank you Vman Magazine and Ford Models for picking me as one of the entries and THANK YALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART IF YALL DO VOTE FOR ME. #SlinkazTheModel #LETSGETIT
http://scouting.fordmodels.com/voting/index.php?page=8 

No comments:

Post a Comment