Thursday, January 6, 2011

Call Me Crazy

My dreams/goals are to be signed to Red Model Management and to model for Diddy clothing line Sean John. My dreams will become my reality, my goals i will reach. I'm the kind of person once i love something i never give up on it. Fashion is my life, each and every day i wake up thinking how i could get to where i want to be. Modeling is no joke to me it has become who i am now. CALL ME CRAZY! because "i can't stop won't stop" until am signed to Red Model Management and working for the best Sean Combs. I believe and feel it will happen, i have faith and love what i do so it will happen!!!!


BELIEVE! I mean really BELIEVE and you will get all you want and more But you have to BELIEVE to the point they think your CRAZY I'm CRAZY! -Diddy


No comments:

Post a Comment