Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Goals/Dreams



Fashion is my passion, fashion is my life. Becoming a designer was my first  goal/dream which i am still working on. When i was in grade 1 the designer was born in me, i love drawing female and different designs. Every now and then i create  little look books of my designs. When i got older at the age of 17 modeling came into the picture. In 2007 i was told by a friend that a model here in Toronto that i got the look to be a model, so i tired and never turned back goal/dream number 2. I have been a freelance model off and on for 4 years finding my own jobs. Modeling is my life! i got 2 goals for my modeling career 1. be signed to Red Models Management 2. to work for  one of my idols Sean "Diddy" Comb clothing line Sean John. Am a big fan of the work Diddy does it be a dream come true to work for him and to be sign to Red Models M. I will not stop until i reach my goals!!!!!!!! it will happen i know it will!!!!! "i got faith"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment